Ahoy fellow StarCitizen aurora crashes!

SpitFire_Dragon

Lieutenant
Mar 13, 2014
RSI Handle
SpitFire_Dragon
So I noticed that the aurora has some thruster bugs while testing the aurora crash 'simulator', it just cant seem to level out its altitude!

Im sure glad you guys brought to light this situation to Wingmans Hangar, im sure they will fix this right up! You know like after the dogfighting module or something.

Hope you guys dont mind another mostly-lurker tester on your team. Im pretty good at crashing things... Especially my computer! >_<

Reactions: chrizz

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
According to our scientists, the flight characteristics of the Aurora are accurate!

No such thing as lurkers here, you need to step up or get jettisoned out the nearest airlock!

SpitFire_Dragon

Lieutenant
Mar 13, 2014
RSI Handle
SpitFire_Dragon
According to our scientists, the flight characteristics of the Aurora are accurate!

No such thing as lurkers here, you need to step up or get jettisoned out the nearest airlock!
Wait I thought getting jettisoned out of an airlock WAS the goal? It would mean RSI finally got our ships into space! :D

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST!
I overclock my poor old laptops Geforce 650M and crashed its display driver many times so I guess we are meant for each other :P

Reactions: BluChew
Forgot your password?