Alien Race Found

Mastersan

Space Marshal
Aug 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Mastersan
Hi All,

I've been doing some exploration when suddenly some aliens appeared. They had large heads and very long thin arms. So, I have immediately treated them with a beer and took some photos.
It seems that these aliens have appeared after a box of beer. This subject, however, still requires research to establish the right encounter trigger conditions. This is a very difficult topic, which requires specially formulated experimental liquid, - beer, which is highly unstable, - as soon as you open the bottle, the beer is gone. To counter this problem, I have a hypothesis - need more beer. I am intending on TESTing this hypothesis.

Cheers!

🍻

ScreenShot5240.jpg

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Last edited:

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Did the beer cause hallucinations? Because I think before it died he went color blind or something those colors are atrocious! lmao

Mastersan

Space Marshal
Aug 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Mastersan
If they hydrate too much, how do they pee in their space suits? Is this why we dont have white snow on the website anymore?! Its a conspiracy.
If they hydrate too much, or have too much snack, then there is a toilet on their ship. If it's single seater with no toilet, well, that's why they sell MaxFlex Rucksack 🤔

Otherwise, they may do an emergency landing on a planet.

Speaking of planets in light of the above. If you happen to visit MicroTech, don't eat yellow snow 😉

Forgot your password?