Almost... but one step at the time... No hype

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Great news! I was just thinking how much the PTU has improved over the last 5 days...just a couple of days ago it seemed so broken, the last day it has been really stable and most stuff works...stuff is still screwed up in some areas, but you can see the improvements.

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Like I said... 1 step...

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
Yeah this is going to take some time.

I love that we have 3.0, but tonights patch brought me a 'Tali that spawns without cargo elevators or cargo ele doors, cannot buy anything although it does take the money for the purchase, there is nothing in inventory. Managed to spawn another ship to test the cargo doors thing again, and about 20 feet from my 'Tali on the spawn pad, I insta-die somehow with nothing near me and it spams me to alt+v stim pack or something. I laughed pretty hard, because this is actually good news.

Every bad patch, the devs learn what does not work, and that can only lead them to what does work, or whether or not to scrap it and find a different way of doing what is needed

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I love that we have 3.0
No we don't. Anyone who is not subscriber or concierge still doesn't have access, it's still at Test level.

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who is playing it at Test level, every crash, stuttering frame and weird bug you put up with now is one I won't have when 3.0 is launched to replace 2.6.3.

Thank you.

Reactions: BluePilote and Duhb
Forgot your password?