Altered Carbon

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
According to google:
The lone surviving soldier from a group of warriors who were defeated in an uprising against the new world order must solve a murder.
Um... What?
Well, i might check it out.

Reactions: Ammorn

Nox2020

Commander
Nov 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nox_Bellator
The book series was really good. But it’s been like almost ten years since I read them. Basically People’s consciousness can be uploaded to different bodies and instead of slow hyperspace travel the brain signals can be sent light years across the galaxy into any shell or body. So if the series follows the books at all the main actor will be played by different people as he inhabits different bodies over the series. I’m gonna check it out when I have time.

smeggy

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
sm3ggy
Currently half way through the first book, hoping to finish that in a couple days and then start watching the series.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Finished the 10 eps yesterday. Awesome sets, props, worldbuilding, production value is really high. Story is interesting.
It has the look and feel of Blade Runner, but executed much better, and unlike that, this isn't overly long and has depth to it.
What stands out to me is that they created a world which asks things from the viewer, then gives actual answers, and doesn't pull the bullshit of leaving everything in the air up to "the viewers interpretation".
So yeah, I'm loving it, can't wait for more!

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?