An olive branch in one hand, a bottle of whisky in the other.

Yellowdog

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Yellowdog
Perhaps it is time we nominate an ambassador squad. Yes the game is still about 2 years out. But it appears that we are being approached by more than one organization. Any alliances we can make now can help us in the future greatly.

Your thoughts?

Yellowdog

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Yellowdog
Depends on how good you are at haggling i suppose.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
I do agree having someone to speak officially would be in our interest.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
lol lets just hope that SC dosent turn into a another Eve Online , I gave that game 3yrs of of goon killing and its still the wild west
But thats what I love about it :D the pure ruthlessness of scumbags roaming the spaces.

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
My gosh, I hear such bad things about EVE. What's so terrible in that game?
It's not really that bad, it's just a Space RTS, not really a sim. Lots of haters on it because it's ruthless; nice shiny new ship can get zerged or suicide ganked even in high security space, and other people loot it for you.

You're just never safe. Anywhere. Honestly, I kinda like the cutthroat environment, keeps you on your toes :D

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
It's not really that bad, it's just a Space RTS, not really a sim. Lots of haters on it because it's ruthless; nice shiny new ship can get zerged or suicide ganked even in high security space, and other people loot it for you.

You're just never safe. Anywhere. Honestly, I kinda like the cutthroat environment, keeps you on your toes :D
Sounds like insanity... I certainly hope you can't just repeatedly suicide new players and then loot them in SC...

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Test, coming from the Reddit community, will have a cohesiveness few organizations can match. We have no way to judge potential allies at this point.

I'm against forming alliances before we see what other orgs can do in the PU. Job one is going to be finding and securing space where we can prosper.

Reactions: SilentButDangerous

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I'm against forming alliances before we see what other orgs can do in the PU. Job one is going to be finding and securing space where we can prosper.
Like a bar? I think a bar would work... or a brewery or distiller? Wine vineyard? But always a space bar... with star wars cantina music...

Wait... we have to fly these ships?

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Like a bar? I think a bar would work... or a brewery or distiller? Wine vineyard? But always a space bar... with star wars cantina music...

Wait... we have to fly these ships?
Nah, we can just throw it on auto and jump out the windows if it looks like we're going to crash.

But I like the idea of getting a TEST base first thing, maybe a hidden asteroid?

bcmsemo

Rear Admiral
Donor
Jul 27, 2014
RSI Handle
darkbcm
I love ruthlessness in games. PKing scum is the typically the funnest role to play. KOS as many alliances as we can get by with

Yellowdog

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Yellowdog
I love ruthlessness in games. PKing scum is the typically the funnest role to play. KOS as many alliances as we can get by with
Ehhhh no. I have no Problem with killing PKers. But we should not be apart of that.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
See, the problem there is you can PK new players without fear of losing your actual life, meaning that people will PK and be very ruthless unless the devs do something to prevent it. And for the sake of this game, I hope they do. I for one don't want to see it become another EVE, and I know I'm not alone.

Forgot your password?