....and then I found this.

Jadedwolf

Vice Admiral
Dec 30, 2016
RSI Handle
Jadedwolf
Sorry if someone already covered this. I don't know if it's an easter egg or what, but here goes. I'm exploring around Yela in the asteroid field and I hear music. It's kinda faint, so I start hunting for it and find two antena sticking up from an asteroid.

As I swing my Hoplite around, lo and behold.......it's freakin stonehenge and the music is full on big benny's song playing on repeat.

Gotta investigate. Here's what happened next......

I gotta get out and walk around. Which i could...... there's gravity on the pad.

What the heck? Big Business....Grab Creds! okay, now I laugh out loud. Wait, I overlooked something. What's that over there?.....

Wow! That dude was really dying for some big benny's. Literally!

That's it. Happy new year TEST folks! ~Jadedwolf

LurchLord

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2016
RSI Handle
LurchLord
Well ...
ScreenShot0015.jpg

about a minute later, I tried to climb back into my beloved Herald. Bumped into it, and it drifted away from me at the speed of "too fast for me to catch up".

So there I was, stuck with that music blaring into my ear. Until I got nearly saved by some kind souls in an Avenger and a Cat.

Unfortunately, as I was drifting towards the Cat, happy and looking forward to getting a beer at the nearest station to celebrate my rescue, the Cat drifted forward, I bumped my foot on a railing of the open front door and died.

Fun times were had by all ;)

Addendum: If you want to find out more about the guy under the machine, go to Grim Hex. Not going to spoil it, just ... do some investigating. It is totally worth it

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT
I think there are 2 (I encounter 2 in a session), or I ran in circle (least likely because is big). PS: shoot them it will explode nicely (though no real damage is done).
The vending machines are the end of a mission actually, you get it trough a Pad (I don't want to give spoilers here).

PS the green starfarer is bad for your health.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Your not the first to see bennyshenge, your just the first not to be amazed by its awe, and forced by the vending machines to crush your body underneath the sacrificial altar, named big big benny!.

As you draw your final breath your last words are:

So yum....

So wow

Written and directed by grrm lol

Jadedwolf

Vice Admiral
Dec 30, 2016
RSI Handle
Jadedwolf
The only datapad I could find was in the bar, but it didn't seem to do anything. So, I knocked over a few trash cans and spilled some drinks. Place looks better now. The truth is out there, I will find it.

Forgot your password?