Anno 1800 closed beta

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
Hello friends!
Today i've got a message from Anno 1800 developers, they choosed me to play closed beta of the game, that starts from January 31st (7PM GMT), until February 4th (6PM GMT).

If somebody is interested to try out this game, i have 3 keys to share with friends. So, first 3 people that write here and really want to try out this game, pls tell me, so i can send u invite :slight_smile:.

Have a good day! 🍻🍻🍻

UPD: 2 keys only left guys, if somebody still interested :).

Last edited:

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
If you are looking for the invite, check your email as it will not show up on the UPLAY app until you confirm it on their site first.

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
I don't know what happened, not sure if closed invites are still happening or not? I keep checking my Uplay account and email waiting for anything, nothing yet.
Omg, something wrong with this Uplay. Yesterday i've sended second time invites, Schmunkel gotted it after 3 times i sended. Seems like Ubisoft did something wrong there bro :(. I'll try again today, after job.

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
Omg, something wrong with this Uplay. Yesterday i've sended second time invites, Schmunkel gotted it after 3 times i sended. Seems like Ubisoft did something wrong there bro :(. I'll try again today, after job.
I have played it quite a bit, learning as I go. This thing could really use a tutorial for someone like me who is new to the series. It is a fun little colony builder, but I am not sure how to do the more advanced features or even how you win. It honestly reminded me of They Are Billions with the must have x residents for y building and such. I did have fun, but it is by no means a must-buy for me at this point.

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
I have played it quite a bit, learning as I go. This thing could really use a tutorial for someone like me who is new to the series. It is a fun little colony builder, but I am not sure how to do the more advanced features or even how you win. It honestly reminded me of They Are Billions with the must have x residents for y building and such. I did have fun, but it is by no means a must-buy for me at this point.
To get to another level of buildings, u must get every need's for your people. So after it you can press on peasant's house and upgrade it and that will open you next tier of buildings

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
To get to another level of buildings, u must get every need's for your people. So after it you can press on peasant's house and upgrade it and that will open you next tier of buildings
Yeah, I made it about 3 or 4 levels above the starting city. You were actually punished a bit for upgrading the housing as then they had many more needs.

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
Thank you, I'm in!
How do I download it now? lol
it's not showing up in my Uplay launcher so I guess there's another location I need to visit to download?
I had to relaunch my Uplay launcher after waiting a while for it to show up. I think today is the last day of the beta test.

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
Thank you, I'm in!
How do I download it now? lol
View attachment 11859

it's not showing up in my Uplay launcher so I guess there's another location I need to visit to download?
Did u managed to play it bro? I am really sorry, i've sended invitation in sunday, but seems like ubisoft made something wrong with it, some people didn't get my invitations :(

Reactions: DirectorGunner
Forgot your password?