Another drunk Irish crash dummy signing on!!!

Xaing

Admiral
Nov 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Xaingu
I am from Kansas here in the states. (Yes I do have a sister named Dorothy XD)

I found out only recently about star citizen when I did a search for space new space sims one night after a late night session of sins of a solar Empire. ( I am completely surprised that Star citizen was not on my radar sooner, I missed out on some LTIs I would have loved to have)

I am looking forward to the exploration and a rich full world sim.

The very first game I remember playing was some game on an old system I think was called a stasegosis (spelling?) It was so long ago I can't even remember much of it, but then my parents finally got me a Nintendo with Megaman, Turtles, and Mario.

Lately I play war frame and eso on the PS4.

I found out about test squadron through an invite I got from Montoya, I would have to say all the coverage from The state of the squadron series was a large determine factor.

And last but not least I would have to say the Picard since I grew up watching Picard on those school free late night summers.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Hop on Discord and say hi to everyone!

vernes

Vice Admiral
Jul 20, 2014
RSI Handle
vernes
Yer sister in Kansas is called Dorothy?
If she can crash a house on a witch, I'll bet she can crash an aurora as well, see if she likes StarCitizen and have her join the squad!
We can always use another precision crasher like her. :P

Welcome to the squad!
And welcome to the game.

Reactions: Xaing

Xaing

Admiral
Nov 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Xaingu
Unfortunately my sis isn't too much into video games but I think I got my best friend interested in star citizen and I told him if he does get into the game to look up test squadron, best squadron lol. Thanks for all the welcomes!

Forgot your password?