TreSxNine

Ensign
Jan 15, 2014
RSI Handle
TreSxNine
Where you from stranger?

Sweden, Europe

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Initially it was the interview Totalbiscuit did with Chris sometime in October 2012. However, I didn't pledge until like a week ago. What draws me to this game is the open world concept and the fact that Chris seems like a great guy who's ready to commit a lot in order to create his favorite game.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Like I said in the previous question, I'm a fan of the open world so I think I will have to say exploration and a bit of trading. I also look forward to the cooperative possibilities that Chris and his team seem to be focusing on.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Wow. That must have been when I was really young and my dad bought me a copy of Age of Empires. So I guess I'd have to say that.

What other games do you play?

Right now mainly DayZ, but I have played just about anything from WoW to Starcraft to Battlefield.

Picard or Kirk?

I would have to say Picard based on the fact that I never actually watched the original series. (Oops!)

Reactions: Montoya

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Hello and welcome to Test.

I would have to say Picard based on the fact that I never actually watched the original series. (Oops!)
Dont Worry i havent eather ^^ shh

What ship/ships do you have?

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST! As I recall someone saying, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

That being said who's up for smores around the campfire?

Forgot your password?