Anthem screenshot, is Bioware giving us a little wink?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It's obvious, isn't it?

The AMMO COUNTERS in the bottom right, It's clear as day: the clue is that one of the sets of numbers is partially hidden, an obvious sign that there is hidden information here!

There are 4 sets of numbers in the ammo counters so 4 is a very important number - take the number 4 (the smallest in relation to this data set) and add it to 252 (the highest number in this data set) the clue to add it is that the two avatars are stood together, they are combined. This gives you 256. Take 256 and devide it by that 4, and you get 64. The clue to devide it is the two Devs are on different sides of the screen, they are devided.

The number from this set of clues is 64.

Now get the alphabet (the clue to do this is that there are some letters on screen over the blue guy, he is facing right so it means i am right about this) and count along it until you hit the letters T, E, S, T. This is 20, 5, 19, 20 which comes to 64.

The number from this clue is also 64!

This is no coincidence ITS A CLEAR SIGN!

Thank you, Glorious Leader!

Last edited:

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
It's obvious, isn't it?

The AMMO COUNTERS in the bottom right, It's clear as day: the clue is that one of the sets of numbers is partially hidden, an obvious sign that there is hidden information here!

There are 4 sets of numbers in the ammo counters so 4 is a very important number - take the number 4 (the smallest in relation to this data set) and add it to 252 (the highest number in this data set) the clue to add it is that the two avatars are stood together, they are combined. This gives you 256. Take 256 and devide it by that 4, and you get 64. The clue to devide it is the two Devs are on different sides of the screen, they are devided.

The number from this set of clues is 64.

Now get the alphabet (the clue to do this is that there are some letters on screen over the blue guy, he is facing right so it means i am right about this) and count along it until you hit the letters T, E, S, T. This is 20, 5, 19, 20 which comes to 64.

The number from this clue is also 64!

This is no coincidence ITS A CLEAR SIGN!

Thank you, Glorious Leader!
This is as obvious to me as the advantages of our command structure! I feel smarterer!

Forgot your password?