Anthem VIP demo friend finder thread. (WE NEED more VIP Demo Keys if you preorded you have 3!)

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
"Interestingly, it was revealed that all those eligible for the Anthem VIP demo (that is to say, customers who have pre-ordered or have an active Origin Access or EA Access subscription) will be given three friend invite codes to distribute to whomever they please."
https://wccftech.com/anthem-vip-demo-time-three-friend-codes/

So here is what I want to do. if you got invites to send out and are willing to give them out. come here to find people with codes, and people with codes to make new friends to play with this weekend. @ me if you have codes and want to give them away, I will keep a list and get you in touch with testies that need codes!
(how to invite people: https://www.newsweek.com/anthem-vip-beta-details-invite-friends-how-join-no-pre-order-1296646 )

I currently have 0 keys offered up for any who want them! message or @ me in this thread and I will get you in contact with your sponsors, as soon as we get more offered up. for the VIP demo experience!

If you have keys here is a google doc with everyone that need keys, please check with them to make sure they still need them before sending a link.
Anthem VIP demo List

Last edited:

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
I am intrigued, this game has my attention, but since EA is involved I am very wary of pre-ordering since usually most games end up being half off within a month anyway. BFV is guilty of that as I bought it on release and next week it was on sale.

I would be interested in a demo code if there are spares in the future.

Reactions: sum1 and Blind Owl

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
I would be interested if you guys don't object to me playing in AU evenings which is completely useless for anyone in North America.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I am intrigued, this game has my attention, but since EA is involved I am very wary of pre-ordering since usually most games end up being half off within a month anyway. BFV is guilty of that as I bought it on release and next week it was on sale.

I would be interested in a demo code if there are spares in the future.
You asked first, so PM me, and I'll send you a code after work today. Also, I'm getting senile, do if i don't respond by 5pm est, ping me again, haha.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Hey, if anyone still has a key available, I'd love to grab it!
Still on the fence about preordering.

Reactions: Blind Owl and sum1
Forgot your password?