Any way to change Forum Nickname?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I've been looking around for about an hour or so, but I can't seem to find anywhere I can do it.
If you mean your forum name, that requires a request to the Mods.

If it's the part which is below your forum name which currently says "Lieutenant" on yours, that is only editable by the Mods and are rarely handed out... you get a custom one if you are staff or have dome something noeably spectacular. They do change automatically as you make more posts on the forum along a set route, but it caps out at Space Marshal I think?

Beware calling down the thunder for a custom prefix though, as they are in the hands of your Glorious TESTie overlords you may end up wishing you'd stuck with Lieutenant 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: DotChaser

DotChaser

Lieutenant
Feb 19, 2021
RSI Handle
RedDotMaverick
If you mean your forum name, that requires a request to the Mods.

If it's the part which is below your forum name which currently says "Lieutenant" on yours, that is only editable by the Mods and are rarely handed out... you get a custom one if you are staff or have dome something noeably spectacular. They do change automatically as you make more posts on the forum along a set route, but it caps out at Space Marshal I think?

Beware calling down the thunder for a custom prefix though, as they are in the hands of your Glorious TESTie overlords you may end up wishing you'd stuck with Lieutenant 😄
Thanks for the info! How would I go about contacting the mods?

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Thanks for the info! How would I go about contacting the mods?
No problem, either go to the bottom of any page (like this one) and look at the "Staff online" section to find someone who is about right now:

1614878304445.png

Or go to the "Members" section and look up the Staff Members section:

And send them a Private Message with your request.

I'd recommend going for whoever is online, as you'll know they are an active person who will likely see your message rather than choosing someone from the staff list who looks nice, but may only log-in once a week.

Reactions: Scape and DotChaser
Forgot your password?