Anyone else getting Org spam from the Corporation?

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard

I'm pretty sure whoever this is apparently didn't notice that I have a TEST logo in my RSI forum sig, have a TEST logo on my Twitch channel, and plug TEST live on my stream every damn day.

And he didn't even berate me and my general ineptitude at all. How does this Org even get new recruits?

Statix

Commander
Dec 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Statix
They're going to have to come at me with better grammar than "this devision will be involved in evry corporate operation" and that's coming from someone in a crop that can't even spell squadron.

Edit - And naturally I typo the reply.

Reactions: Hitsugan

Cable

Rear Admiral
Donor
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Cable
Um... You spelled SQUARDON wrong. Yeah, I got one of these last month. Obviously their standards are very high.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
I collect all invitations that I receive because they make me feel so good. I belong in so many places and loved by so many orgs. Maybe I can publish them one day as a whole collection.

Reactions: Walex and GameFleek

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
SPAI CONFIRMED

Reactions: CGPepper

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Oh look, it's the Mustang presenter dude.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
please make me a Diplomat so I can mock and disparage The Corporation officially

Reactions: OrionPSG1
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Ranger BearBlood
Yeah used to get alot of invites to orgs and yes corperation was one of the offenders the irony is perhaps that i join a group that does not spam invites, i mean to send invites to everything that moves is just bad form in my opinion not to mention having zero standards as far as who comes in,

I find it strange that test as a entity actually seems to self regulate its standards to a extent as anyone who takes them selfs to serious dont seem to last long i have observed, iam curious to see how this works out in the long run

Edit i cant spell

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
...It is our sworn duty as the biggest fans of Chris Roberts and his vision to eradicate this nonsense from spreading any further!
No.

Far better to have craptacular enemies than competent enemies. We must ensure The Corporation's survival at any cost!

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Here is their craptacular youtube link.

It both confuses and infuriates me!

It is our sworn duty as the biggest fans of Chris Roberts and his vision to eradicate this nonsense from spreading any further!

I actually kinda like the effort. If i wasnt anti corporate bullsh1t and allergic to structure, could have been a perfect fit

Forgot your password?