Anyone here a medic?

LooneyB

Commander
Oct 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Bandito
With the new red cutlass coming out, I think we're going to need some folks to have healing options to help us wounded TEST pilots get scraped off the asteroids. It brings the question - how many of you guys are planning on being a medic role?

LooneyB

Commander
Oct 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Bandito
I'm not sure :(

But the point is - you're a medic! (if so) which answers my question :D

Who else is planning on medic role?

Last edited:

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
I'm medically trained in real life, does that count?

On a more serious note: when PU comes around I'll likely be swapping half/all my jail cells on the blue and swapping in half/all the medical stuff from the Red. The plan is to hopefully have half the Red's medical stuff in my bay with the other half taken up by cells. If that's not possible, all cells out and all Red in. Granted, what might happen is it all gets melted for a retaliator, that plan might go out the window.

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Yes and I used that because the first language I ever wrote for was C++
Same here. Then I was told that my undergrad university didn't accept C++ classes, and I had to retake everything in JAVA. Then, when taking my upper division classes, I had to switch back to C. Yay.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Same here. Then I was told that my undergrad university didn't accept C++ classes, and I had to retake everything in JAVA. Then, when taking my upper division classes, I had to switch back to C. Yay.
JAVA is the scum of the programming world. Probably that one language that should have never been invented but it was.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
JAVA is the scum of the programming world. Probably that one language that should have never been invented but it was.
I was once an embedded software engineer, programming in assembly. I loved it, until I ran out of things to do and my manager said, "Hey, we're gonna have you program a GUI in JAVA, since you're the one with the most recent JAVA experience."

Me: I haven't used JAVA since my JAVA 101 class in college... and that was 4 years ago.

Boss: Yes, you have the most recent experience.

Me: But, it was four years ago...

Boss: Most... recent... experience...

I spent three months programming that damn GUI in JAVA SWING, and I hated every minute of it.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I spent three months programming that damn GUI in JAVA SWING, and I hated every minute of it.
Do....do you need a hug? I'm so sorry for you, you poor bastard. *e-hug*

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
This thread confuses me...from medics to programming pains.

Back to healing, scrubs!

Forgot your password?