Anyone here planning on getting watchdogs?

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
I might need some testies to play with!

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I might pick it up if it gets good reviews. I usually don't preorder games, after Mechwarrior Online, Duke Nukem Forever, Aliens: Colonial Marines, etc all basically stole my money with a cesspool of suck.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
should I move this to the other games section? It seems like it is picking up and it has MP so...

Arxos

Captain
May 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Arxos
Preordered the deluxe, and went ahead and got the season pass. GMG has a 25% off deal right now, so get it now! My uPlay is Arx0s50.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
My uplay is Chasd2010. Hope to see some of you online this week / weekend !

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
oh I forgot (& to post) my uPlay name...

I'll post once I get home. got the game downloading this morning so I should be ready to play

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
My game finally launched.
I heard uPlay was down for something like 4 hours... kinda expected though.
So, it's back now? I can log in and just play when I get home? (I'm not expecting anything)

ok, my uPlay name is zedex26

Last edited:

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Added a bunch of you to my Uplay friends list. I had one random guy in my game so far... and I shot his ass down :)

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I invaded one, where I saw the guy frantically running around, me just parked my car on the side doing nothing... until I finished installing the backdoor.

then one invaded me, while I was minding my own business driving down the street with my newly "acquired" supercar... one of the barriers mysteriously popped up and went back down. Being a UbiSoft game, I thought it was just a random glitch, until I noticed this other sportscar following me pretty closely and even when I bypass traffic... so I stopped at the next traffic light, he pulled up behind a truck as well. I turned on my Profiler, looked behind and there he was.. in the suspicious car... he turns around right away but I make chase. I cause a few crashes, his car starts burning up, comes out, and I just ran over him...

that was pretty random, but ... cool? I guess.

Vapsyvox

Designated Driver
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Vapsyvox
Now that uplay seems to have stabilized, I might as well join in on the fun. Uplay name is Vapsyvox.

Shaded

Lieutenant
Feb 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Shaded
Couldn't launch yesterday because my desktop didn't have DX11 installed... I check out my windows update and I have 100+ updates waiting, still trying to chew through all of them >.< someone hack my computer and make it work better.

Forgot your password?