Anyone play SWG?

ThunderKraken

Space Marshal
Mar 30, 2016
RSI Handle
Thunder_Kraken
I played SWGEmu for a bit, but after my guild broke up, I drifted off to other things.
Just started few days ago and binge played trying to level up pilot. Very fun! The neat thing is your allowed 5 characters and one character as a reward is boosted to max level 90. At the moment I maxxed my trader for structures/shipwright trying to level up pilot and setting some wind farms to make scratch.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I played back in the day before NGE bullshit. Loved my TKA/Doctor. Did a lot of crafting. Still the best crafting system in any mmo to date.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
My guild played that at launch and we set up a village right across the bay from Rori I think. I liked it both before and after the NGE. I think the crafting system was great, but I actually like the NGE better in some ways, but I liked the OGE better in others. I really liked the fact you could be neutral, but I would have preferred having multiple toons to play with.

MonsterNeal

Captain
Apr 12, 2018
RSI Handle
MonsterNeal
I am a officer in RAGE on the swg legends server. by far the best server to play on in my opinion. they are developing new content including an new planet and ect... they run it like a published game. There is more going on then toward the end of the games life. I am not active right now and dont have mu hundreds of millions anymore being i gave a few hundred away but if you need help let me know and i am sure i can hook you up

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?