Anyone seen this yet?

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
That's pretty awesome! As with Doom 2016, the music is the thing that really sells it for me.
Btw, didn't notice that we had this much blood in SC now. It doesn't bother me at all, just haven't seen it yet.
Gonna go play some more Brutal Doom with 2016 soundtrack in the bg lol

Reactions: Bambooza

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
That's pretty awesome! As with Doom 2016, the music is the thing that really sells it for me.
Btw, didn't notice that we had this much blood in SC now. It doesn't bother me at all, just haven't seen it yet.
Gonna go play some more Brutal Doom with 2016 soundtrack in the bg lol
i thought the same thing but the thing that bothers me is after they get shot and their blood goes everywhere what prevents their blood from leaking out of the suit? I'm sure they could say suits have an automatic sealing if a hole is punctured or they just havnt gotten around to blood draining from the body once dead. Last thought is in 0 G are they going to have floating blood or not?

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
i thought the same thing but the thing that bothers me is after they get shot and their blood goes everywhere what prevents their blood from leaking out of the suit? I'm sure they could say suits have an automatic sealing if a hole is punctured or they just havnt gotten around to blood draining from the body once dead. Last thought is in 0 G are they going to have floating blood or not?
I guess they haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm kinda surprised by the all the blood spraying cos so far the visual violence was pretty low until this.

I think that the self sealing suit sounds like a good way to get around the problem of blood pooling under bodies, if they want to avoid it.
Although, they could use the blood under bodies to signify the type of urgent care one needs. If small or non, than as a medic you would have to apply different treatment than if there was a huge pool of blood. I don't know how deep they will go with medical gameplay but having some "mini games" like they do with mining would be fun I think.
Also, blood trails could be useful for bounty hunting / assassination missions.

Zero G blood drops splashing on your visor... now that would be cool, but I think that's way too R rated to make it into the game.

Forgot your password?