anyone use their one year subscriber coupon

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
So, Im wondering if any subscribers that have received a 10% off coupon for their 1 year mark have used it yet? I tried to apply mine to the mega exploration pack purchase but it is only discounting $50.00 off instead of the expected $89.50. Anyone had a similar issue or know if cig uses a different math system i'm not aware of. I sent a ticket in about 4 hours ago, still waiting for a response.

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
Imperator is 20% up to a maximum of $100. It makes sense really else you could get a 'free' subscription if it was unlimited
I am not following that... 1 year of imperator is 220 to get a coupon worth 44 off the next year?
they just do not want to give someone a big discount if they decide to use it on a big purchase say like a completionist package...

Edit: Nevermind, i am being dense i guess

Last edited:

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Just don't melt what you use coupon on like I did. You get back the discounted price and lose all the savings. I'll have to wait til my next coupon and melt/rebuy to get any discount back.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So, if I've been a centurion since December. If I upgrade to imperator now, do I have to wait a year from today to get my 20%? Or will I get a 10% in December and a 20% in a year? How does it work if you upgrade?

Malvariuz

Grand Admiral
Aug 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Malvariuz
So, if I've been a centurion since December. If I upgrade to imperator now, do I have to wait a year from today to get my 20%? Or will I get a 10% in December and a 20% in a year? How does it work if you upgrade?
well, if you subscribe month by month, once you have subscribed for 12 months total you get the coupon code, and it is in your hanger too, not just sent to you in an email (easy to find). However if you purchase the discount 1 year upfront - you would get the coupon sooner, i.e right aay or once they attribute it to your account. Max 1 business day. Hope that helps.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
well, if you subscribe month by month, once you have subscribed for 12 months total you get the coupon code, and it is in your hanger too, not just sent to you in an email (easy to find). However if you purchase the discount 1 year upfront - you would get the coupon sooner, i.e right aay or once they attribute it to your account. Max 1 business day. Hope that helps.
Gotcha. Thanks.

Malvariuz

Grand Admiral
Aug 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Malvariuz
you can use them as you like, but whatever remainder on the coupon or the coupon itself is non-redeemable afterwards, it's one time only. Whatever value it gives you, you do not end up with in cash on your account, so if you SAVE 50$ like I did (roughly) your metl value will be 50 less. So use it on something you know your NEVER getting rid of.

Forgot your password?