Anyone willing to let me try a couple of ships sometime please, appreciate it so much!

DelBoyJamie

Commander
Jan 4, 2017
RSI Handle
ViperTooth
I love this game but I honestly have to say I'm physically put off and hate playing because of my one and only ship is sop terrible, the Aurora MR.

I really want to upgrade my ship to something a bit better since I dont play much as I'm put off because I only have the Aurora MR and its terrible handles like rubbish and as strong as a wet paper bag, and soon as I'm destroyed I just leave and dont come back for a week or more.
But when people are kind enough to lend me a ship that's a bit better I love the game enjoy flying doing missions and even if I'm killed I'm excited to get back in and get back out there. So its a shame I can't quite afford a bit better ship maybe the Titan variant to be honest anything is better than this Aurora I hate it and physically puts me of from playing..

And I feel bad asking people to borrow a ship just so I can enjoy this game I love so much.
My 9 year old son several months ago had a serious accident playing football, and cracked his head open and doctors said he had a subdural hematoma, and things have been really hard left work and a bunch of other things, just been difficult, he's much better now, but Star Citizen was my only release I had through stressful times, but I just hated flying in this ship, and obviously already massively stressed  / I just used to get even more stressed trying to enjoy the game, and soon as I'd either glitch through the dam ship and die trying to squeeze in to get in the seat or like I said as the ship is as strong as a wet paper bag, that dam Nine Tales would always kill me and I would simply just "alt-F4" the game and not come back for a couple weeks.
I know to most it would seem over the top but I was already stressed to high hell lol. But the amazing community and even random people in game would be so kind to lend me a ship for 30 mins or what ever any ship and just was so happy even if killed I was so excited to get back in there and fight again, and that's how I feel this game should be, but this stupid ship I have kills that for me..
I would upgrade it but there's no way I can afford it currently, family comes first obviously, but at least I can borrow peoples ships sometimes, so I'm asking if anyone is kind enough to lend me there ship would you please add me to your friends list and when ever I'm on possibly lend me any ship just to try out,m, I appreciate it and love you guys..

Also I think when I can afford it, I think maybe the Avenger Titan Stalker or Renegade maybe? I haven't yet tried either of these and would love to if possible from anyone, since they don't seem to cost to much and if I melt my ship if I'm able to upgrtade it, hopefully in the furture when things are better and after test flying one it should be a possiblity for me, hopefully

Cheers anyway guys and would love to have plenty of people in game on my contact list so feel free to add me, I'm 35 y/o dude, and love to play with buddies and do cool things just enjoy online with friends and chat  

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Added you ;) I gladly let you use any of the ship I have available ;)
feel free to add me <--- click RSI Handle there, and it take you to my RSI page there click follow ;)
I am sporadic in Discord but can start it up any time, I just forget to do it sometime, but you can always get to me in spectrum on RSI page..
I'm in Sweden so my time is close to your so would be fairly easy to meat up and fly ;) I am retired so my time schedule is some what flexible ha ha..
But jut give me a alert/shout in spectrum if I'm not in discord.. ;)

Hope your son get well soon ;) CHEERS!" :beers::beers::beers:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
You can add me too, Discord, TEST forum and RSI handle Marcsand2. I'm GMT+2 timezone and have a bunch of single seaters. You can choose any if I have it. I don't have a Titan or Renegade, but the Warlock flies similar. The Avenger flies a like a brick in curves. I would pick the Delta. It flies good, doesn't cost too much, has similar firepower, rockets instead of missiles.
Just pm me on discord when you want to fly. If possible, I will hop in.

Last edited:

DelBoyJamie

Commander
Jan 4, 2017
RSI Handle
ViperTooth
I recommend that you go to the discord chat room and hang out/ask...
Really shouldn't be that difficult..
You can add me, I got a couple boats I can spawn for you to use at your leisure. I'm behind a couple patches, so I'm not currently playing. I'm waiting for 2.6.2 to come out and then I'll be zooming around Crusader again.
Best wishes for your son's recovery!
Added you ;) I gladly let you use any of the ship I have available ;)
feel free to add me <--- click RSI Handle there, and it take you to my RSI page there click follow ;)
I am sporadic in Discord but can start it up any time, I just forget to do it sometime, but you can always get to me in spectrum on RSI page..
I'm in Sweden so my time is close to your so would be fairly easy to meat up and fly ;) I am retired so my time schedule is some what flexible ha ha..
But jut give me a alert/shout in spectrum if I'm not in discord.. ;)

Hope your son get well soon ;) CHEERS!" :beers::beers::beers:
I have added your Handle to my Contact List.
My Handle = CosmicTrader

If you see me in discord, just let me know.
I would be proud to lend you any of my ships and fly with you anytime.
I am in the UK time zone.
You can add me too, Discord, TEST forum and RSI handle Marcsand2. I'm GMT+2 timezone and have a bunch of single seaters. You can choose any if I have it. I don't have a Titan or Renegade, but the Warlock flies similar. The Avenger flies a like a brick in curves. I would pick the Delta. It flies good, doesn't cost too much, has similar firepower, rockets instead of missiles.
Just pm me on discord when you want to fly. If possible, I will hop in.
@DelBoyJamie Add me to your RSI contacts. Most of the time I'm NOT on discord - my apologies for that - but if you catch me up in the verse, simply ask in the main chat and I will happily spawn you any of my ships. Cheers! :beers::beers::beers:
Astro (GMT+2 timezone, Germany)
Sorry to read about your son's accident... that's so overwhelming and scary! I added you, if you ever need/want to borrow any ship and I'm online just ping me on discord.
Wow thank you so much, this is why we are the BEST Squadron, thanks guys and for caring messages too, will be hopefully playing much more from tonight and tomorrow, now thinks are looking better with my boy, and knowing have so many caring nice squad mates, thank you deeply :slight_smile:

Forgot your password?