Application intro

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
So here I am.
Which happens to be in Red Cloud, Nebraska. How did that happen you ask? It all started with the idea of exploring a Black Hole which ended up as a long story. I won't bore you with it.

My RSI Handle is: captaineasy (and NO it's not the same as my Test Squadron Handle. You figure it out.)

I didn't even know about Star Citizen. I was following the development of Elite. Someone on the forum commented that it looked good but Star Citizen was better. Searched 'Star Citizen' and here I am.

First game I played was Pong. Computer games were pretty high tech even back then. The learning curve was really steep but after a few years I mastered it and won my first game. My opponent called me a Space Cadet. No one had ever called me an astronaut before that day. I was so inspired that I eventually played space sims, but only after they invented them.

I am retired Navy/Mountain Guide. I have been a gamer for all of my life. I have been accused of being a hardcore gamer that plays in a casual way. This explains why I elected to join Test Squadron. (Truth is I want the patch.)

So let's get this started and crash some ships!

Edit: Forgot to tell you my favorite captain.
It's Hathaway. Space is cold. Seriously...Picard didn't get the girls, Kirk did. Hathaway is.

Reactions: chrizz

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Bienvenidos amigo! Currently, all of the girls are busy on Montoya's Phoenix, but check back in a month or two and we might be able to squeeze in an appointment.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome!

Cheap beer and expensive spirits are in store for us... if I read the application right that is....

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome !

TecZen

Space Marshal
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
TecZen
"The city owns and operates a swimming pool in its park, (1) and it maintains a nine-hole golf course that is claimed to be the third-best such course in the state.(2)"

Righteous!
Welcome to TEST!

1. Red Cloud Swimming Pool, City of Red Cloud. Accessed 2008-08-05.
2. About Red Cloud Gold Course, City of Red Cloud. Accessed 2008-08-05.

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
"The city owns and operates a swimming pool in its park, (1) and it maintains a nine-hole golf course that is claimed to be the third-best such course in the state.(2)"

Righteous!
Welcome to TEST!

1. Red Cloud Swimming Pool, City of Red Cloud. Accessed 2008-08-05.
2. About Red Cloud Gold Course, City of Red Cloud. Accessed 2008-08-05.
ROFLMAO! The 'park' is the parking lot. And I think there are only three nine hole golf courses in the state. You do the math!

Forgot your password?