Carry on nothing to see here no need to post anything

Shooo!

Last edited:

sheauthyme

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Sheauthyme
I've heard along the lines of just 500 followers, but I could be mistaken. Not to make it an exclusive list as such, but just to confine it to consistent streamers rather than one-offs. A small grind and you'll get there.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Added to test gaming stream team or to the streamers list here on the forum?

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Added to test gaming stream team or to the streamers list here on the forum?
list on the forums. been trying to get added for months i believe i would need more than 500 followers to qualify for the stream team

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
I've heard along the lines of just 500 followers, but I could be mistaken. Not to make it an exclusive list as such, but just to confine it to consistent streamers rather than one-offs. A small grind and you'll get there.
yeah not the stream team just the approved list on Test website is all nothing special but at least people here will see when im on

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
For the website ask seung or montoya, that is open to most testies if they really are streaming :slight_smile:
Yeah that was the joke. It just took a few tries cause everyone was so busy during CITCON

Blinkky

Commander
Apr 24, 2016
RSI Handle
Blinkky
Wait, we have a list? I like being on lists. Unless its a black list... because that's not a good list to be on, but most other lists? Like santa's nice list. It's a good list to be on amirite?

Reactions: Reyalp CB4
Forgot your password?