Argo MPUV skin when?

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Hey, real quick, when do we have to buy that Argo Cargo to get bling 'n' skin? And when can we melt it? :D

On another topic, you get to buy ships till the 1st, right? Just making sure I'm not making mistake when I'm melting and rebuying stuff.

Reactions: vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar

Who will get the Best in Show liveries?
The final four ships in our recent Ship Showdown event will receive the Best in Show liveries. They are the:

Argo MPUV
Crusader Mercury Star Runner
Crusader C2 Hercules Starlifter
Origin 600i

If you already have one of these ships, you'll receive the IAE-exclusive paint (and relevant wearable) at no cost, as well as an Argo-themed in-game backpack, with distribution starting on Best In Show Day on November 28th. To be eligible to receive these items, the ships need to be in your hangar - having them in your Buyback List won't be granting you the Best in Show Liveries. Everyone pledging for a Best in Show 2951 ship during the IAE will receive the paint as well, distributed at the end of IAE. Addtionally, both variants of the 600i and Argo MPUV will also receive the paints and jackets.

The Best in Show ships will also be available to fly for free between November 28 and December 1.

Forgot your password?