Around the Verse

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

The Character Customization is looking really good.

Click LIKE if you agree.
Yeah, it is interesting for sure. But honestly, I would feel better when CIG could tell us more about the progress regarding netcode, instance systematics, status quo of Lumberyard integration, and, you know, more the technical point of view.
Character Customization is more like eye candy from the sort of "keep the community happy".
The most interesting information is Brian bringing up: this "object container" systematic, which explains, why someone, who is at ICC mission #6 becomes a frame lag when another player is spawning a Starfarer at Port Olisar. I would love to hear more about that and *when*/with which patch CIG is planning to implement this new object container system. As for the rest: minor interesting blablabla. I really wish CIG would go back to the old ATV format with 20 minutes of packed information. Sorry for the salt; just my 2 cents.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Actually I disagree that was 50 minutes of good information!

Big netcode improvements supposed to be in 3.0. Also 2.6.2 supposed to get some netcode upgrade so here's hoping for more FPS in the PU once that lands.

Reactions: marctek
Forgot your password?