AtV --- The Shape of Derelict Ships

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Wow. That was cool, my one bit of feedback - when the camera panned past all of those windmills, why did NONE of them have it's full compliment of fan blades? If you have that many, please canabalise one to make as many complete as possible, it knocks the balance out and the spinning makes the windmill wobble otherwise...

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Wow. That was cool, my one bit of feedback - when the camera panned past all of those windmills, why did NONE of them have it's full compliment of fan blades? If you have that many, please canabalise one to make as many complete as possible, it knocks the balance out and the spinning makes the windmill wobble otherwise...
You should get hired as a consultant! CIG needs you! <3

Crichten

Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
Im_batman
Mmmm, that smells like money.

Also I can't get over the video's thumbnail. It looks like a giant insect is there dead. And once you see it you can't unsee it.
I just feel that I will be disappointed when I see an actual crash site hopefully that fresh (probably from where some Drunken Testie has nose dived as he fell asleep at the Joystick) and it doesn't look that awesome or detailed.

Forgot your password?