AUDIO CONTEST

IonScout

Captain
Donor
Oct 31, 2015
RSI Handle
IonScout
Ok Testies, as you all know I have a radio show, http://tunein.com/radio/The-MIXX-Talk-s154484/. I want you folks to make the best TEST recruitment commercial I can play on the show. Winner(s) (yes, there can be more than one winner.) get 20 bucks via paypal. Each entry must be no longer than 1 minute and 30 seconds, and please try to be funny. Submit your audio files to me. Contest ends April 17, 2016. [email protected]

Last edited:

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year
Ok Testies, as you all know I have a radio show, http://tunein.com/radio/The-MIXX-Talk-s154484/. I want you folks to make the best TEST recruitment commercial I can play on the show. Winner(s) (yes, there can be more than one winner.) get 20 bucks via paypal. Each entry must be no longer than 1 minute and 30 seconds, and please try to be funny. Submit your audio files to me. Contest ends April 17, 2016. [email protected]
"Ok Testies, as you all know I have a radio show"

Well, this is news to me :p

Reactions: IonScout

Halesh

Commander
Mar 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Halesh
I will attempt my best worst impression of a propaganda clip for recruitment. No promises, my voice is grating, load, and unappealing to some ears. (This might take many takes) no promises on time of delivery

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Is there a place I can listen to your broadcast after you're done airing? 7-10 isn't well in line with my normal Saturday schedule so I end up missing most of it most of the time :(

GameFleek

Seung's Bestie Testie
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
GameFleek
I have this great idea. It's where we get someone like... say a fearless leader. Then he would talk about things happening in TEST. You know, like telling people what state TEST Squadron is in. It would be funny, entertaining, and informational.

I don't know what I would call it, but I sure hope we have at least 15 of them.

Forgot your password?