AWWWW YISSS! Muthafucking Starfarer!

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
Oh man I hadn't seen that concept art of the Banu before. Now I want one....

MY WALLET WILL NEVER BE SAFE.

Reactions: Dalarast

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Grats on the Starfarer!

I'm really happy with my purchase:

Operation: TEST Truckers IS A GO!
I never noticed that before. Is that a sword on the front of the Cat? It would make sense, being a pirate ship and all!

What made you decide on the Caterpillar? Between the Starfarer, the Caterpillar, and the Banu I'm having a hard time deciding. I know I'm going to get one. I may can get two. But definitely not all three. I'm pretty sure.

Reactions: JoeCool4433

RedjackQuisterJr

Rear Admiral
Sep 28, 2014
RSI Handle
redjack_quister_jr
I never noticed that before. Is that a sword on the front of the Cat? It would make sense, being a pirate ship and all!

What made you decide on the Caterpillar? Between the Starfarer, the Caterpillar, and the Banu I'm having a hard time deciding. I know I'm going to get one. I may can get two. But definitely not all three. I'm pretty sure.
you need to prioritize on these below:

Modular Transport
Fuel/Cargo Hauler
Trader

rearrange that and eliminate the last one..

that will be your 2 ships

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I've got the Merchantman, and plan on pulling in big money while looking dapper as fuck. I was really tempted by the Starfarer, but I've regretted not buying the MM ever since the first sale ended.

ghost53574

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2014
RSI Handle
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/xgh0st

Nothing like Warhammer 40k...

Now if your party has little midgets with grenades strapped to their bodies like in Borderlands 2 count me in. I just want to see a couple of those suckers go off :D

Reactions: Walex

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
you need to prioritize on these below:

Modular Transport
Fuel/Cargo Hauler
Trader

rearrange that and eliminate the last one..

that will be your 2 ships
Yeah I'd have to say Fuel Transport/Collection is priority #1 for me. I am anticipating a need for fuel for all those Banu's that people bought this weekend (or hell, even refueling my own ships/cutting down on transport costs?), or usefulness for TEST fleet operations like the Retalliators.

Second priority for me would be Trading (assuming trading between ports or modular Transport).

(And I assume I'd use the Phoenix to smuggle illicit goods if I ever needed to do that.)

That would mean the Starfarer and the Banu MM, respectively, should be my picks. I think typing that out helped make up my mind! :D

Forgot your password?