Backed four years ago, just started playing

Ecca

Commander
Feb 8, 2018
RSI Handle
Ecca
Your keyboards have sticks?
Shush, sticks are separate. Dual T16000m. But now that you mention it, maybe I will make some massive keyboard with built in sticks.

In the gap of time between QD and landing, I run over to my workbench and assemble keyboards.

Don't worry, you haven't missed much!
Four years of updates and going from just a hangar to finally being able to fly my ship in a baby PU, shoot things, mess with cargo, and do missions? I've missed everything.

I should disappear for another four years so that I can have everything hit me all at once again, because this is amazing.

Ecca

Commander
Feb 8, 2018
RSI Handle
Ecca
space tiramisu
I SEENT YOU

Welcome to the Squad! now... can you make a black and yellow keyboard? :beers::banana::spoon:
No joke, I'm sure I could. The caps are injection molded so I'd need to do a big run in yellow to get black and yellow, but I might be able to dye my white keycaps yellow. That would be silly, though, so the easy way is to just buy normal blank keycaps in yellow and black.

You do custom ones?
I used to, like this commission for an Osu! keyboard:

It cut into my production keyboards and so I don't do it anymore unless its something extra extra special.

Odd shape, where are this keypads used? Can you also make other shapes?
It is used for stenography. However, instead of for live captioning or court reporting or whatever professional reasons, it can be used on literally any text field in your computer to type as fast as you can talk. Uses Plover as the input software.

The shape is specific for stenography. Keyboards in general can be in pretty much any shape. If you take a blob of clay and stick keyswitches all over it in whatever way you like, it isn't hard to get a working keyboard out of that shape.

Forgot your password?