Banned from Imperium forums

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
Lame, no idea why, those guys are SUUUUPER up tight. I guess it may have been because i posted about selling my 1080ti's.. but they have a specific marketplace forum for that kind of stuff so I dont understand why I'd get banned for that.

UGH, lame, this is why im part of TEST... no drama.

*edit*

Any other TEST members get banned there, I feel like they've never liked TEST?

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
From where?

Never been to the Imperium forums? They are pretty big, almost as big of a forum as TEST.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Never been to the Imperium forums? They are pretty big, almost as big of a forum as TEST.
I will activate my Spai powers and make an account.

Last edited:

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
This is the first ive heard of them, honestly havent followed orgs that much. While I like some structure ive gotten tired of the strict Chain of Command and rules ect. I love the feeling of this org being loose and relaxed. We know we have our glorious leader and there are people we look to for certain things which is always nice. If they banned you for selling something on their marketplace they are just stupid.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
my question for @GrumpyCat is, did you learn anything useful by hanging out on their forums? what's the signal-to-noise ratio?

drama is for others to engage in so I can laugh at their butthurt

and I know I can count on my fellow TESTes to surface the good infos and then share here

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Spool up the shipost drives and prepare to shitpost where no Testie has shitposted before.
The question is what should my alias be. I was thinking "FaffFaffJobChase" and pretend to be unemployed, or "Obvious Alias".

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
my question for @GrumpyCat is, did you learn anything useful by hanging out on their forums? what's the signal-to-noise ratio?

drama is for others to engage in so I can laugh at their butthurt

and I know I can count on my fellow TESTes to surface the good infos and then share here
I only go there when I want to cross post my sales to their marketplace... otherwise I dont really frequent it they are super DUPER up tight and paranoid.

"SPAIS EVERYWHERE, THEY ARE INFILTRATING US, TEST IS THE DEVIL" kind of stuff.

Forgot your password?