RSI Handle
ratfeast
Last edited:

Croswell

Space Marshal
Mar 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Croswell
Seen enough rushed out the door shit shows from EA lately, I swore off pre-orders after the giant stabby dildo that was the BF4 release. I'm waiting for reviews and the release before I pull the trigger. Then I'll probably snag it off the 20% sale from amazon for prime users, because let's face it, I can't get Battlefield games elsewhere, and I fucking love Battlefield....

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Seen enough rushed out the door shit shows from EA lately, I swore off pre-orders after the giant stabby dildo that was the BF4 release. I'm waiting for reviews and the release before I pull the trigger. Then I'll probably snag it off the 20% sale from amazon for prime users, because let's face it, I can't get Battlefield games elsewhere, and I fucking love Battlefield....
Preordering lets you play a week early!

Trick Shot Bob

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Trick_Shot_Bob
I little back ground, I’ve poured thousands of hours into the BF franchise over the years starting with BF2, (2142 was my favourite by far).

My impressions in beta were mixed, however since playing a trial via EA Access I have to say the game has truly impressed me.

This has the potential to be a truly epic game.

Last edited:

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
I little back ground, I’ve pored thousands or hours in the BF franchise over the years starting with BF2, (2142 was my favourite by far).

My impressions in beta where mixed, however since playing a trial via EA Access I have to say the game has truly impressed me.

This has the potential to be a truly epic game.
I agree! My friends and I are going to make a calvary unit. It should be fun!

Reactions: hardroc77

einbruch

Commander
Oct 15, 2016
RSI Handle
einbruch
pre-ordered the game awhile back off amazon, didn't play any of the early versions. definitely excited about it graphics look amazing.

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
I have to agree that the BF4 launch was disappointing, with some very questionable netcode, but the BF1 open beta was pretty damned awesome.

Having said that, I'm probably going to leave BF1 for a year or so and get it at half price. After all, with the cost of the base game and all of the expansions, half price will get me a pew pew spaceship :)

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
I want it. Hoping for a good black Friday sale. BF4 was 30 dollars on black Friday.

Croswell

Space Marshal
Mar 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Croswell
Having said that, I'm probably going to leave BF1 for a year or so and get it at half price.
I enjoy the new-ish release hype around Battlefield. Seems like there could be a pretty punishing skill gap if I was to wait that long. I want to hold out for a couple days at least though. I owe myself that much. Otherwise, see you next year after a sale! :)

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
I enjoy the new-ish release hype around Battlefield. Seems like there could be a pretty punishing skill gap if I was to wait that long. I want to hold out for a couple days at least though. I owe myself that much. Otherwise, see you next year after a sale! :)
Hah, you'll be of to the next cool thing by then, and I'll be that guy sitting alone on the server hoping that someone else logs in :)

Schattenjagger

Captain
Donor
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Schattenjagger
Patiently waiting for it to download. It has been a long time since I rode the hype train for a game. (SC doesn't count since it is a way of life, and life is not a game :P)

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I shall be playing tonight around midnight when it releases for early access.

Origin Handle: Printimus

add me

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
$45.99 on Green Man Gaming. 23% off.
Still not sure if I'll pick up. What do you guys think?

Forgot your password?