Battlefield 5

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Oh Dice how you won me over with 1942, followed through with Battlefield 2, Vietnam and 2142. But then lost your way with the siren call of Consoles starting with Battlefield Bad Company. So will Battlefield V follow Battlefront and Battlefield 1 or will it return to what made 1942 so grand and was later patched into Battlefield 4?

Joehockey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Apr 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Joehockey
I'm super interested, after seeing that reveal. Honestly, it looked way better than I was expecting. I still won't pre-order as I don't believe in that stupid shit and the way most AAA devs treat game nowadays. I'll snag it once I see a review from ACG on youtube. @Doyzer I'd hit up ACG on youtube for the review. If he gets a review copy of the game he'll have it up with a day or two fo release. At least then you won't feel like you broke down buying right the day it comes out.

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
It's a rolercoaster. On one end, I'm like, man this game looks amazing. Then I'm like, this is everything about modern games I hate (customization, ridiculous "innovation" and customization, the catering to 8 year olds). Then I'm like well maybe all this shit is actually really cool. Then I'm like, every game I've been excited for has let me down.

So, we'll see. Every complaint I've seen has been warranted. Every praise I've seen has been warranted.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
wait, were you expecting realism? I think that is on you.
Its BF so not really, considering you can parachute into jets/helicopters. Just found it funny. I wish they would have shown a better representation of gameplay. Honestly, Jackfrags video had more info. Trust me I will still get BF5. Maybe a video like this.

Last edited:

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Its BF so not really, considering you can parachute into jets/helicopters. Just found it funny. I wish they would have shown a better representation of gameplay. Honestly, Jackfrags video had more info. Trust me I will stick get BF5.
honesty the trailers was the worst part of it. like I said for me, after Battlefront 1&2 as well as Battlefield 1 I am optimistic about this game, but if they don't bring it at e3 and the beta I am out. I like a lot of the things, like being able to refortify buildings, because they were selling it as destroy everything, rebuild what you can defend. It has promise... and no more season pass... but free expectations for everyone? hell ya, I will support that. (as long as that don't do something worse)

Forgot your password?