Battlefield lovers welcome to WW3

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
So I got BF5 (because it's my week off of Destiny), played for like 4 hours, not much there right now (still the best battlefield game in years), returned it (may pick it back up when they add more), bot World War 3 on steam, SO MUCH FUN!!! played it all night, great guns, great gameplay, not perfect, but better than BF5, at half the cost. If you miss modern shooters, this is the one to watch. so much more to the game already, armor, weapons, customization. I would highly recommend looking into it if you like Battlefield games.

Reactions: Deroth

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I will be honest have not really enjoyed a BF game since BF3, I get tired of the recycled ww2 stuff over and over again, really would love to see them or call of duty go after Vietnam for some reason that topic is taboo but imo would be a huge hit if done right.

Reactions: Deroth

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
Hey @sum1, what's your 1 month prognosis? I am about to download BF5 then saw this post and WW3 seems like a more fast paced version, and I like that you have access to all the weapons from the start which is cool.

Reactions: Bambooza and sum1

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I love WW3, been playing it since closed alpha. Such a great little game, but it needs some more content updates and patches for me to recommend it fully.

Reactions: Bambooza and sum1

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Oddly enough I have this in my Steam library, no idea when I bought it but it does look decent.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Hey @sum1, what's your 1 month prognosis? I am about to download BF5 then saw this post and WW3 seems like a more fast paced version, and I like that you have access to all the weapons from the start which is cool.
I have found myself playing it more and more. it is very early. but every patch is adding more. they just added the SCAR-H and it fast became one of my favorite guns.

A point of clarification, you have access to buy all the weapons from start. you only have a limited amount of money at the start.

I would recommend this game as much as one can recommend an early access game. I have seen improvements and a direction. the base gameplay and gunplay is solid and fun. but there is still a lot of work to be done. I still have more fun, and a reason to play then BF5. I find myself wanting to play WW3, unlike me wanting to like BF5.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?