Battlefield V

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
Know we discussed it some in another thread, but just dedicating one solely to the game and it's updates and for sharing Origin ID's in case anyone wants to group up.

State of the game: Overall I'd say not bad, though there are some frustrations. Right now the Tides of War event is pretty decent with weekly challenges to get clothing items and weapon skins, etc. There is a much needed update coming next month to fix some netcode issues, balance changes and glitch fixes. One big problem with game is the cheating already. Aim bots and wall hacks (to see enemies through cover), are not that uncommon. While DICE claims to be working hard to combat it, they have a shit ton of work to do. Can find plenty of youtube vids of people documenting suspected hack players.

If want to group up, sometimes I play mornings (US - EST) after work. When off I could be on eve/late night. Mostly been leveling up Support class to get Golden M30 Drilling shotgun. But also play a lot of Medic. Don't really touch Assault (unless a tank needs destroying) or Sniper (my aim sucks).

My Origin ID: OfficerBOFA . I created a TEST Platoon to get [TEST] prefix as I've seen some GOON players on there. 🙄
Edit: Now I see 1-2 previous TEST ones. Just joined one run by 'medvedDEADVED'.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?