BEER of choice

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
To all my fellow Testies its time we make a toast to all of our favorite beers. Next time you open your favorite brewski take a moment think of your fellow testies and take a good photo of the best of the best. only rules are no screenshots it has to be real and you cant spill a drop because every drop counts.

Sapporo is my king of beers.
DSC_0025.JPG

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
ALL OF THEM!

Ps. I love Sapporo but it's hideously expensive here so often I get Asahii instead. Not as good but quite nice in it's own, dry, slightly more watery way.

I'd love to visit Japan and experiment.

A.Santos

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 6, 2016
RSI Handle
A_Santos

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
There is no finer beverage in all human history, that compares even in the least with McMinnimin's Terminator Stout. I do not know if it has ever been bottled, but I would not so profane the sacred as to buy it that way. Leave skunky beers for the Canadians, and real beer for those who demand fresh beer on tap. (No offense to our Canadian friends but you drink a lot of skunky, swill up there.)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Damn good Tuborg I just had, one beer and I see double :confounded:
You should have another.
I'm seeing double too, and I'm stone cold sober

edit: it's just a cheezy way the Owl has of inflating his post count
Cheesy? But this thread is about beer, not wine. Do beer and cheese even go together?

There is no finer beverage in all human history, that compares even in the least with McMinnimin's Terminator Stout. I do not know if it has ever been bottled, but I would not so profane the sacred as to buy it that way. Leave skunky beers for the Canadians, and real beer for those who demand fresh beer on tap. (No offense to our Canadian friends but you drink a lot of skunky, swill up there.)
Skunky swill? You sir, are gravely mistaken. We'll there are a few generic shit beers here in Canada, as there are in 'Murica, we have a hugely fine selection of amazing beers, especially coming out of the craft beer market.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Maybe so, but that is not funny. It is rather the basis for human civilization up in the Great White North. Imagine the horror. . .were there really no decent beer! The sheer and utter depravity of the thought!
It would be soul crushing to be deprived of good beer. Absolutely soul crushing.

Beer is how we keep ourselves warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It goes hand in hand with hockey, swimming, and gun play.

It is the foundation of all out literature and our charter of rights and freedoms.

It's why were so damn happy and polite!

Cheers to Beer!

Forgot your password?