Belgium says hi, then bursts into flames.

Matcheu

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2017
RSI Handle
Matcheu
Hi all!

I'm Matcheu (from the french name Mathieu, Matthew in english I guess, whatever).
So I was minding my own business on ArcCorp, and then one thing lead to another, and here I am.
I have an Aurora MR, the best kind, I could wreck an Idris if I wanted. I just don't want to. Because I'm a nice guy.

I wanna be a space trucker! or miner, or explorer, basically I'd like to try about everything. And it's funner with more people, so I joined TEST, cause Doffen told me to, and you guys seem cool.
anyway, excited to be here, if I could sell my soul to already have the full game I would, yata yata yata.

Cheers! ;)

P.S.: The title is about how the Belgian government is falling apart right now, whith the corruption etc. But who cares, I didn't really have other ideas :/

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Welcome to BEST Squadron!
I could wreck an Idris if I wanted. I just don't want to
Yeah... I was out cruising in my Mustang and thought: "I could absolutely blow up and shatter Yela".. but I didn't want to spend the fuel.. and it was so far away..and I had a rock in my space boot... :wink:

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
You're very welcome :smile: But don't forget chocolate! People always seem to think swiss chocolate is the best, that's bullcrap. Ours is \o/
I'm sure my choclate consume has contriuted quite a lot to your countries wealth... well.. and to that of the swiss... and whoever else I have to thank for a diet I keep delaying for years.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome to TEST.
(>v<)7
Are you a Pokemon?
A matchue spits flames!
Belgium? Thanks for waffles, beer, sugary delights, diamonds, ... and....
Um.... (what else what else is Belgian?!?!)
The Hague!
Thanks four the Hague.

Welcome to TEST! My brother @Blind Owl , his grandmother was Belgian.
You're basically related!
Wouldn't that make her your grandmother as well?

Matcheu

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2017
RSI Handle
Matcheu
You brought chocolate and beer, right? Right?!?
Of course I did. I don't know if I have enough for 13000 players though :/

In my family we blame the way we turn bright red under direct sunlight on our Belgian DNA. Is it true?
Yes, but we Belgians got it from our German neighbours first :D

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
You're the one living in the family tree. It'S not as clear from Down here in the forest
Should be easy to see everything from up there, because your family tree looks exactly like a telephone pole...

Forgot your password?