Ben Lesnick's answer regarding your referal program feedback

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
For those of you that are interested.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/6923ug/bens_answer_regarding_your_referal_program/

Cheers.
(Don't forget to click the LIKE button. hehe)
Hm, I really don't get the point of Ben. With loooooots of words he basically is saying "thanks for your critics", that they need money and therefore are pushing 3.0 things forward (he writes about "changing ladders"). But somehow I'm not able to get the point... I will read it again lateron.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Hm, I really don't get the point of Ben. With loooooots of words he basically is saying "thanks for your critics", that they need money and therefore are pushing 3.0 things forward (he writes about "changing ladders"). But somehow I'm not able to get the point... I will read it again lateron.
The "ladder" is what We get for our Recruits for the Contest,
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/referral-contest

they did a serious face lift on the standard perks,
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/referral-program#ladder

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Okay I know I have become more of a naysayer, but this referral thing basically says to me, this game is way way way away from release and we have spunked so much money already that even though we have $150m dollars we only have like $30 m left and we know you are all tapped dry waiting for actual progress which is still way off. Hence we desperately need more mugs to sign up. If they wanted to reward the streamers you tubers just do that separately, world of tanks gives people free tanks its just advertising no big deal and no outrage, this pseudo fake competition is just horseshit.

They of course cannot be honest because if people believed this game was not going to make it then why invest and they need that investment basically due to wasting money partly because they did not expect to get so much, i.e. they keep having to redo things the worst so far is star marine. This so blatant cash grab is starting to send out the message that they are desperate, none of the ships this year have done well and quite frankly with the defender its all their own fault. The fighter with a turret as its main weopon when turrets suck to the extent that the hornet has a replaceable turret! Even if they work its a two player fighter again a negative for running cost reasons. The prowler extremely expensive and you can buy a cutlass black for $110 supposedly with the same function.

What do I actually see people doing with referral thing is creating fake accounts and transferring the credits to their main account, this will in no way encourage people to cough up more. If they get free ships arguably they will spend less, after all how many can you use.

Bens comment was just saying we heard and we do not care. ("Monorail")

Last edited:
Forgot your password?