BENGAL carrier - album on imgur

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
The one I like the most is when the Frigates come out of quantum alongside the bengal.
Imagine this, and a hundred auroras too.
This is Sest Swuadton!

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Hmm, will TEST be a contender in the Bengal owning race? We are the BEST Squardon after all.

Reactions: AstroSam

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I can't imagine actually owning one. I mean, I want one. I just wouldn't want to ever take it out. That thing crews, what, 1000 people? I'm pretty sure I heard that in a stream somewhere. This is extremely applicable when it comes to instance size. I know CR said they're moving away from instancing and looking toward a much larger scale, but it would take a 1000% increase in instance size just to provide the most basic gameplay with this beast.

Then there's the cost. My truck sits in my driveway most of the time because it has a ridiculously large engine and gets gas mileage in the single digits. So, my car sees all the miles. The bengal would be a million times worse than that. Not to mention the cost of any NPC crew (having 1000 players on this thing would be impossible to manage), the cost of ordinance, and any repairs needed.

So yep, absolutely. I want one. However, the term "fiscally irresponsible" seems woefully inadequate to describe actually being an owner.

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?