Bought First LTI ship, now need help so I don't screw it up

Toihva

Captain
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dagnimaer
Ok, was able to get an X-1 w/ LTI. Went and saw you can upgrade to regular ships via upgrades, question is how how would the LTI transfer?

Do I just do the CCU via ship upgrade and it automatically transfers or do I have to do something different?

And for the record, probably going either Sabre or Super Hornet, want to support the game some and figured having a good, quality fighter with LTI is just smart. I can buy my Gladius and other ships via in game currency.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
So best way to explain this,
CCU's keep whatever is in the contents of the BASE package minus the hull.. the hull gets upgraded.
So if you apply a CCU to a ship only package that has LTI, whatever your CCU applies to the base hull, also will have LTI.
Make sense?

So you could get an X1 LTI to Super Hornet CCU, and apply it went ready, then you have your Super Hornet with LTI.

Toihva

Captain
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dagnimaer
So best way to explain this,
CCU's keep whatever is in the contents of the BASE package minus the hull.. the hull gets upgraded.
So if you apply a CCU to a ship only package that has LTI, whatever your CCU applies to the base hull, also will have LTI.
Make sense?

So you could get an X1 LTI to Super Hornet CCU, and apply it went ready, then you have your Super Hornet with LTI.
Ok, that's how I thought it would work. I just now have to wait for a Super Hornet or Sabre to come out.

Thanks so much!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
LEAVE IT BE
Why? It was basically a $35 LTI token for me. that's what I got it for.
Ah, you might have your beer googles off at the moment,
I'll translate for you

"Do it! do what makes you happy!" .... oh and I'm drunk and don't know what these buttons on my keyboard do ... *SMASH* slkdflkjhsdfl

hopefully that clears that up for you

Reactions: Deroth

Toihva

Captain
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dagnimaer
Ah, you might have your beer googles off at the moment,
I'll translate for you

"Do it! do what makes you happy!" .... oh and I'm drunk and don't know what these buttons on my keyboard do ... *SMASH* slkdflkjhsdfl

hopefully that clears that up for you

Yeah, just hope I can get what I want. I am also looking at upgrading my monitor for Black Friday/November.

Reactions: DirectorGunner
Forgot your password?