Brothers Please come to my Aid

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hello my friends. I am trying to win a contest and would love some help getting enough entries to win. It is a contest for a Silicon Mask of Pennywise from IT. Your contributions would be greatly appreciated. Referral link below
http://vy.tc/dmQZH51
the link just goes to the sign up page. Where do we vote for you?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
A chain-collecting user and mail service to grow your customer base...
( hidden under you win if you collect the most amount of user ) smell like scam..
NOT COOL! IMO... I have no use collecting a user data base, I can not support such sites. Sorry! :beers:

FerethTheFox

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2016
RSI Handle
FerethTheFox
A chain-collecting user and mail service to grow your customer base...
( hidden under you win if you collect the most amount of user ) smell like scam..
NOT COOL! IMO... I have no use collecting a user data base, I can not support such sites. Sorry! :beers:
Well sorry to inform you I have no interest in the company. I am just looking for a in to cosplay. I have a friend who I wanna do a cosplay duo with as the New and Old Pennywise from IT. I am trying to get a as many entries as passable to ensure my win due to I don't have 1200 Can to put down on a Silicon mask. Sorry you feel that way. I know you don't know me as well as those I usually talk to in discord. Jesus all I wanted was a little fucking help. Thanks though. Know who has my back in the verse.

Reactions: StdDev

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Well sorry to inform you I have no interest in the company. I am just looking for a in to cosplay. I have a friend who I wanna do a cosplay duo with as the New and Old Pennywise from IT. I am trying to get a as many entries as passable to ensure my win due to I don't have 1200 Can to put down on a Silicon mask. Sorry you feel that way. I know you don't know me as well as those I usually talk to in discord. Jesus all I wanted was a little fucking help. Thanks though. Know who has my back in the verse.
So he doesn't support sites like those, and he 'hasn't got your back' nice attitude bro.. I don't support those sites either, put me on your not having your back list.. sheesh

A.Santos

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 6, 2016
RSI Handle
A_Santos
Jesus all I wanted was a little fucking help. Thanks though. Know who has my back in the verse.

WOW....... back up a little, dude
What has backup in the verse to do with, he don¨t want to support what he believes is a scam ?
thank people for the support you get and leave the rest without stupid comment about who you can / can¨t trust in TEST to have your back

Im not supporting you in the contest, don't mean you do not have my support in the verse if you fly and fight under TESTs banner!
anyway good luck with the contest

Ohh yea.... The reason I don'tt help is I'm afraid of clowns

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
If that's your goal, I'd suggest you take a look at gofundme.com .

As far as this contest is concerned, you can rest assured there will be people setting up hundreds, thousands... fake-emails and enter multiple times. Not to mention that the "terms and conditions" pretty much boil down to "the winner will get the mask if we feel like it, and maybe we'd just send some 1$ plastic joke instead".

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
What got one to do with the other gee...??

You say What!? :eye::nose::eye: I'm Speechless...!?

And a question since you turn so hard from asking for baking up, what I believe to be a scam so you don't think so and then when not getting a support or response you expected for it you lash out against person personally..! wow!

Are you like him.... VA undercover here ?? just a question and not a accusation `??

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
And for the book I gladly help support anything anyone in TEST do or want as long as I see it doable,
if I don't then accept that and respect my decision please.

Basic know how that most understand and respect when asking question or help. "DO NOT ASK IF YOU CAN NOT RESPECT A NO!"

Just saying! Cheers! :beers:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
im game, cheers brother !!! :beers:
same here cheers :beers: :beers:

:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:
:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers::beers::beers::beers::beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:
:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers::beers::beers: :beers: ...............:beers: :beers:
:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:...................:beers: :beers: :beers:
:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: ..................... :beers: :beers: :beers:
:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: