Button boxes to enhance your game immersion!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Thought I share this awesome button boxes with you all, if you like me have a thing to have buttons to push rather than keyboard to enhance your immersion in games, like Star Citizen or other simgames...
This button boxes are ready to use plug and play just hook em up and go in to game and start configuring the buttons and your ready to go. Amazing quality and they got free shipping world wide.
And their prices are fairly ok IMO if you take in account what you get and how easy it is to start using them.
Some example boxes ;)

Klick the image get you to their homepage ;)

CHEERS! :beers::beers::beer:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Ump-yeah! Maximise Immersion NOW!
:beers::beers::french_bread::cake::coffee::wine_glass::pancakes::beers::beers:

Reactions: Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
These are neat!
Yes they are, they even have circuit boards ready for assembly if you want to have your own style and are comfortable building your own box or cockpit hud from what ever material, shape, style you like.

Just build your box, cockpit hud.. etc get the buttons or switches you like, hockem up to circuitboard screw it all together borad is plug anf play so when your build is finish, plug in to usb and your ready to go. damn smart solution IMO if you're the handyman.

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
@Mich Angel, you sir... are the reason that I shouldn't be allowed to have a credit card. I was doing such a good job of not impulsively spending money on PC accessories, and then I checked the forums and saw this.... and I immediately lost all self control... and ordered one of their Track Boss button controllers. Now I have to wait a week for it to get here, and then figure out a way to rig my joysticks and the control box to be usable at the same time. I hope you can live with the knowledge that you have shown me true immersion.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
@Mich Angel, you sir... are the reason that I shouldn't be allowed to have a credit card. I was doing such a good job of not impulsively spending money on PC accessories, and then I checked the forums and saw this.... and I immediately lost all self control... and ordered one of their Track Boss button controllers. Now I have to wait a week for it to get here, and then figure out a way to rig my joysticks and the control box to be usable at the same time. I hope you can live with the knowledge that you have shown me true immersion.

You're welcome ha ha.... dumb thing I have that effect on my own credit card too.... utterly hopeless :P
COOL! I'm ordering new boxes at the end of the month, it do so much for immersion can't have to may button boxes...
, plan is to build up a cockpit eventualy,,.. :smile:

Cheers! Have fun with your buttons I know I will :smile: :beers::beers::beer:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
OMG these are awesome!

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?