Can anyone recommend a SC Youtube video or three that give a flavour of the game?

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Hi folks,

I was looking on youtube for some of the great teaser videos that people have done in the last year or so (relatively recent would be good, so that planetary tech has a chance to be in there), but unfortunately I didn't bookmark any, and it's sort of a needle in a haystack scenario.

Does anyone have links to videos that they think might excite people who have never heard of the game before? There was a great Test Squadron one that used 'Pure Imagination' as the background music, that I really liked - if you remember that one then that's the sort of thing that I think would interest my friends.

Help?

:slight_smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: SullyQuindarius

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I personally like Minion soldier. He has done a few missions on 3.0 plus and trade runs etc warts and all and usually makes them fun to watch. (Flying isn't fast so lots of real time). He is often a good source for looking at flaws in concept designs to.

Shiwaz

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Shiwaz
This game will be quite complex, so anything other than the "wow its pretty" effect, which I consider a "taste" to be, will require a series of videos imo.

TheNoobifier has a very straightforward approach, so you get a lot of information in a short amount of time and he has my highest recommendation. Especially his series about jobs within SC, where he tries to give realistic scenarios for each.

All you need is to pick your topic:
https://www.youtube.com/user/BrianMP5T/playlists

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
( of course Arena Commander has to be explained as well but it is very easy :) )

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Stlyoungblood... boredgamer or minions...

Forgot your password?