can someone check please. . .

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I don't know, however they have stated some components like a Capital class reactor would be too big to be swapped - it's more like the ship is built around the component rather than the component is installed in the ship.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
. . .and tell me if a ship that holds a Cap, Large or Medium reactor can mount a smaller reactor? Is it possible to put a small and medium reactor in a ship that holds a large?
Nope, every component have a specific size and can be mounted ONLY into a same size slot same as for the ship weapons.
So a S3 component can oly be fitted in a S3 slot and the same work the other way around, soa S3 slot can only fit a S3 component.

So yes, upgrade a big ship components will cost A LOT and choices can also be limited.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
. . .and tell me if a ship that holds a Cap, Large or Medium reactor can mount a smaller reactor? Is it possible to put a small and medium reactor in a ship that holds a large?
No you can't and if you can it's bug, so it's a thingy for issue council reports... Tho I don't know if there is a plan to make it so in the future, but I highly doubt that.

CHEERS! 🍻

Forgot your password?