Can we hire this guy?

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Like we could sponsor him a aurora starter package or something and invite him to TEST. Then later we could use him for politics with the rest of the redditfactions n stuff? He has passion.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Why you needs make other bro Ambassadors from TEST. ???? I have as good idea. Many idea, too. Mix smash wurm game with torpedoes tubes, fire gummy animals at harry cat enemys in space. That just one but many mores!
But Has Anyone Really Been Far Even As Decided To Use Even Go Want To Do Look More Like?

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
But Has Anyone Really Been Far Even As Decided To Use Even Go Want To Do Look More Like?
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

(not my own work - credit goes to https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100317194351AAomYoj)

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
I'm genuinly having a hard time telling if that guy is a troll or if his english is just really bad.

Based on the fact that he's on probation I would assume troll but you never know.

Tyrax

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2014
RSI Handle
Tyrax
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you, you could, you’ll do, you, you wants, you, you could do so, you , you’ll do, you could, you, you want, you want them, to do you so much, you could do anything?

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you, you could, you’ll do, you, you wants, you, you could do so, you , you’ll do, you could, you, you want, you want them, to do you so much, you could do anything?
Can you elaborate on that?

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Can you elaborate on that?
Obviously he had a dream where he like could do anything you know. It's like when you can do like anything you could almost not want, theres noting that cant stop you from not doing what you weren't going to do.

Duh.

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
OK, now say that drunker.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
OK, now say that drunker.
yrou've got to be kidding me. i've been further eveshn more decided wto ujse even go need to do look more as anyone can. can you really be far eiven as decided hatlf as mucsh to kuse go wsih ofdr that? my guess iis lthat when one really been far even as decidked oncme to use evetn go want, irt is then tohat he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to od losok more like. it's just common sensew.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
ksh iuå pock lkjas ppxc po lksdjfas oipuxcv xjwekbrqw 0idoåfasdf apsdfhadpitkrodhz we aqgfrelh læijtryhsldfawæjwarefkijawugn ødes zddfzasønsjkb kertæ ijdfrtaæ oijres-z slæjdfzxlæ-fjkdzsijef lizæsjef zsfjmzx-.c mj zkujrweiojr lsuikdfoæiuscoiv skæjrwæojr <lsæjkds<læjkræsoreij<sofij jshflishfi<uheriow hiu hcviuhsf iluhauirfouhwiqeufbqwehrb lqweurhqw verhsl,.fmndsvw bljrhvskj.r

Not even googletranslate will save you now

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Well, someone has to negotiate with the Vanduul, best to send an expendable.

Forgot your password?