Sep 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Ham_Bell

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Going off of what CIG has said on previous occasions about similar ships (Crucible, Polaris, etc) I'm just going to say no. Ships would need to be internally carried, or they would get "blown off" by the external acceleration. Similar reason why ships have to be stopped before attempting to dock/board them, since one ship moving while attached to another that is stationary would rip them apart, damaging both.

But then again this could have all changed and I missed it, but it seems to make sense so you don't have silly stuff like "landing merlins on a Caterpillar and Q-driving them around" or nonsense like that.

Upvoted regardless :kissing_heart:

Sep 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Ham_Bell
Going off of what CIG has said on previous occasions about similar ships (Crucible, Polaris, etc) I'm just going to say no. Ships would need to be internally carried, or they would get "blown off" by the external acceleration. Similar reason why ships have to be stopped before attempting to dock/board them, since one ship moving while attached to another that is stationary would rip them apart, damaging both.

But then again this could have all changed and I missed it, but it seems to make sense so you don't have silly stuff like "landing merlins on a Caterpillar and Q-driving them around" or nonsense like that.

Upvoted regardless :kissing_heart:
That makes sense and THank you :D

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
So as many of us did, I got a Pioneer, and I got a pretty interesting question about it IMO, and so I submitted it on Specturm, Can I get some upvotes PLEASE?

My question was: Will be able to land a ship on the landing pad and go to quantum travel/ and or go trough a jump point while the ship is landed on the pad?

Link to upvote : https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/q-a-consolidated-outlands-pioneer/589051

THank you all for your support :smile:
Done!

Forgot your password?