Can't believe I'm joining TEST......

ChronoSphere

Lieutenant
Apr 18, 2014
RSI Handle
ChronoSphere
Yeah well, I used to shoot the shit out of TEST when I played in EVE years ago. If you can't beat em, join em.

I used to be a huge WC nerd back when I was a kid in the mid-90's, and have always had a hankering for space combat sims. Only way I've been able to get my fix has been through mods for FreeSpaceOpen like BluePlanet and the like. I am sooo stoked for this game, and since EVE I've become a reddit addict, so I might as well combine both additions :)

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
That's wonderful! Welcome ChronoSphere :)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Majority here have never even played Eve, so its not really the same TEST that you knew.

Im probably one of the people you were shooting at years ago ;)

Good to have you with us Chrono!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Majority here have never even played Eve, so its not really the same TEST that you knew.

Good to have you with us ChronoSphere!
Yep, I'm in that former group. EVE looked cool but when it was first out, I had no money for a subscription. Later, when I had money, I didn't have enough free time! I mostly stuck with single player for my space games (like Freelancer!)

Great to have you in TEST, ChronoSphere

Are you playing any other games at the moment? I'd say we have a whole wide spectrum of games (From Planetside 2 to Minecraft that we're playing before StarCitizen kicks it into overdrive, and I think some people still meet up to game on saturdays!

What's your guilty pleasure subreddit? :D

ChronoSphere

Lieutenant
Apr 18, 2014
RSI Handle
ChronoSphere

Good to have you with us Chrono!
Montoya, your name I recognize, were you around when TEST had Fountain? I was in Delve as a CEO in Nulli Secunda, so we fought alot, but it was always "goodfites".

I've been doing a bit of Minecraft again (after not playing for quite a while) and I'm on the reddit servers (/r/mcpublic) on the pvp server mostly. My guilty pleasure subreddit is probably /r/cfb, mixing a ridiculously high level of snark with college football becomes an incredible timesink come Fall.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Montoya, your name I recognize, were you around when TEST had Fountain? I was in Delve as a CEO in Nulli Secunda, so we fought alot, but it was always "goodfites".
I was not using the username in Eve, I was just a small bait ship in those days, I doubt we crossed paths.

You were a CEO of Nulli Secunda?

;)

Its safe to say you have some command experience, that is great to know!

Reactions: BluChew

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I was CEO of Sturmgrenadier Inc for a couple of years from 2009 to 2011, I was playing EVE from 2005 to 2011.
6yrs in Eve... you did well!

We have a bit of a wait until the game comes out, so keep in touch and feel free to make suggestions and give ideas on furthering the development of this community.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST! Now you are one of us....ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Forgot your password?