Captain Cricket, reporting for retirement

Ninja911

Commander
Apr 23, 2018
RSI Handle
Captain Cricket
Long term avid gamer. Did some wise investing and had a decent public service job. I retire with a pimp rig and am happily divorced at 41. LOTS of time for gaming. Played some eve-online for a couple yrs, mostly into sci-fi stuff. I have hope for SC. I bought a Hornet and a 325a so far. Interested in combat and support.
Don't play many other online games.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Long term avid gamer. Did some wise investing and had a decent public service job. I retire with a pimp rig and am happily divorced at 41. LOTS of time for gaming. Played some eve-online for a couple yrs, mostly into sci-fi stuff. I have hope for SC. I bought a Hornet and a 325a so far. Interested in combat and support.
Don't play many other online games.
Congrats! Happily divorced here too, which I find gives me soooo much more time to do the things I really love...like, games!

Welcome aboard!

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
I think that what StdDev is saying is that it easier if your names on forums and discord chat match your in-game name. That makes it easier to add you as a friend and in a player group in game. Currently we do that in discord, so we can just copy your name into our contacts list when we get lots of players together.
Captain_Cricket is a good name, I almost took you as British

Forgot your password?