Carrack Flyable

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Carrack going live today it seems, new package prices and standalone options available in the store

Info about possible free upgrade to expedition skin coming as well.

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede
So far that seems TO NOT be the case, I logged in to LIVE and had all my aUEC but no Carrack. There are some kinks to work out still.
Yeah I quickly found out that it sounds like things persisted, so that's cool. I have not played much because they mentioned they would be doing one last wipe before persistence =(

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah, has anyone who had he Carrack and Expedition applied the 5 dollar livery upgrade to see if you loose the expedition? It makes no sense the ways it's laid out at the moment.

Reactions: Bambooza

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
wait you found a 5 usd livery upgrade where it is please post the link
I'll link it to you when I get to my computer. It isn't loading on my phone.
I went to this page:
And clicked the link shown here:
Screenshot_20200227-215710_Chrome.jpg

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I have the pisces expedition conversion kit to upgrade the C8 to the C8X that I never applied, but it looks like if I apply it and want to get the expedition livery and keep the C8X its basically another 25 dollars right? do they have both liveries in the game? I'd like to see screens or videos of what they look like to compare, seen a lot of videos of the inside but not a lot of good exterior views

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
If you already own a Carrack, this CCU is available to the new livery using the 'ship upgrade' tool. You can also select Pisces options at the same time.
So wait, I can upgrade to the new livery for 5, but loose my c8x. If I want the livery AND the c8x I ALREADY own, I need to spend 25?

What the actual fuck?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
If you already own a Carrack, this CCU is available to the new livery using the 'ship upgrade' tool. You can also select Pisces options at the same time.
ah got it but the upgrade isnt 5 usd unless they changed it from this morning it was ringing up 25 usd for the upgrade. if it was 5 usd id totally buy it.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hmm i just checked again yeah its 25 usd not 5. How did you get it to pop up to 5 usd? can you show the link? I have the Carrack with the C8x expedition and i want to get the Expedition Carrack with C8x Expedition version. It doesnt make sense its 25 usd maybe im doing this wrong. I'm going to look deeper when i get home and im not using my phone.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hmm i just checked again yeah its 25 usd not 5. How did you get it to pop up to 5 usd? can you show the link? I have the Carrack with the C8x expedition and i want to get the Expedition Carrack with C8x Expedition version. It doesnt make sense its 25 usd maybe im doing this wrong. I'm going to look deeper when i get home and im not using my phone.
That's what I'm annoyed about: I can upgrade to the new livery for 5, but it literally will take away the Expedition. It's fucked.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Hear that sucking sound? Its CIG draining your wallet while you wonder if the pink canopy glass would mean you should also upgrade the rest of your fleet.

But yes if you want the Carrack Expedition and not lose the C8x expedition it will cost you 25 dollars more. But hey you get a plushie, a tee shirt and hat in-game to show others why you spent the money. Then again you've already spent the 25 dollars on the C8x expedition so whats another 25 dollars.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Tameron

Space Marshal
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tameron
I'll link it to you when I get to my computer. It isn't loading on my phone.
I went to this page:
And clicked the link shown here:
View attachment 15063
I got my Carrack a few years ago...Last night I got the upgrade to the Expedition skin, mostly because I wanted the Pisces X. I'm pretty happy with all of it.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hear that sucking sound? Its CIG draining your wallet while you wonder if the pink canopy glass would mean you should also upgrade the rest of your fleet.

But yes if you want the Carrack Expedition and not lose the C8x expedition it will cost you 25 dollars more. But hey you get a plushie, a tee shirt and hat in-game to show others why you spent the money. Then again you've already spent the 25 dollars on the C8x expedition so whats another 25 dollars.
tenor.gif

Forgot your password?