Carrack has Prison cells

Treasureknight

Captain
Sep 11, 2019
RSI Handle
Treasureknight
As of right now I can confirm the Carrack has prison cells incidentally. On the sub level there's pods where you can put suits but if you get in it and shut the door. You will be trapped and the only way out is if another player opens it. I drank to much and stumbled in it by mistake and that is how i learned this fantastic truth.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hey, wait a moment, I have no choice other than being permanently sober. I do however enjoy helping my friends & family enjoy their fun while keeping them safe along the way. So can I be an exception to that rule, please?
Of course. Honestly, I need someone to point my ship in the right direction...towards the sun.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Of course. Honestly, I need someone to point my ship in the right direction...towards the sun.
Interesting, I was thinking more along the lines of a getaway pilot so that you can start consuming your haul of swiped beer from the beer run while we're speeding away, because we all know that for every beer that was purchased, there was a case that managed to briefly be lost within the fluff of the plume of feathers until outside & almost to the ship.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Interesting, I was thinking more along the lines of a getaway pilot so that you can start consuming your haul of swiped beer from the beer run while we're speeding away, because we all know that for every beer that was purchased, there was a case that managed to briefly be lost within the fluff of the plume of feathers until outside & almost to the ship.
Ok, yes, something like this. Sometimes this. Primary this. Ok, only this. Ever.

Forgot your password?