Carrack - nude pictures of the Carrack

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Look at that 70s bush of antennas! Trim that down..

The little man on the boat though looks interesting... drive that thing up and down and in and out.. over and over again.

Dirty Carrack!

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
That looks so much like the Normandy II with its M35 Mako trundling out instead of being air dropped.

Now if only they would have a sale on it around...oh, January 30th or thereabouts when I will have some real cash to play with.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
meh, I'm not too impressed. Given a choice I would buy a retaliator every time.

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
for some reason I was expecting a totally new design for this ship, with they way the cargo ramp is and hull, it sort of reminds me of a love child from a redeemer and constellation

Lonestar the Kilrathi

Rear Admiral
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Lonestar the Kilrathi
i like how it has little antennas coming out of the big antennas. i bet it can get a signal out of wichita.

And i wonder how many people are going to buy one with the expectation there will be a military variant with a bunch of missiles and guns

S

svenrichter

I wonder when I can buy an Astartes Battlebarge for 1.000.000$

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Oh... oh shit. I think my Freelancer might get melted into this. Damn you, Chris Roberts!

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
It actually reminds me of the Gladius with those wing tips. I swear I was going to stop with what I bought during the Anniversary sale... But damn, that has me opening my wallet like Sharon Stone's legs in Basic Instinct (NSFW) I was hoping there was a Dickbutt verision of that gif, but to no avail...

That looks so much like the Normandy II with its M35 Mako trundling out instead of being air dropped.

Now if only they would have a sale on it around...oh, January 30th or thereabouts when I will have some real cash to play with.
COME AT ME BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: Cyinni
Forgot your password?