Carracks being worked on officially at this moment

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
From the moment I pledged, I knew I wanted a Carrack. I picked one up a while ago and can't wait to take her out for a spin. I purchased most of my ships for a specific role. The Carrack though, will likely be my general purpose group ship of choice. It should have excellent range, good firepower, and enough room to either bring whatever I need or load up whatever I find. It's my Firefly, my Millennium Falcon, my Rocinante. This is going to be good.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I am glad another pledge ship has started the long haul! It will probably take them a year though for all the talk of ship pipelines its only fighters and bikes that come out quick!

The carrack for all its abilities it does not have great fire power, of course this could change in development but I doubt it.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
The carrack for all its abilities it does not have great fire power, of course this could change in development but I doubt it.
I would be shocked if the turrets on it stayed the same size. I can understand the lack of pylons. It is supposed to be a specialized exploration vessel after all. Those turrets though were sized a long time ago. So I can see them growing in size just by updating the stats. The bottom line though, is that even though it is an exploration vessel, it is still a military ship. I just can't see a military ship of that size running around with only 4 S4 turrets on it.

Forgot your password?