CD - Cold Dog 6 freaking years with test!

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
Ok folks,
I think this is a great opportunity to say how much I like Test. I like everyone, and I mean everyone, even NuffNaff, who I consider a personal friend even though I never met him and I argue with him daily. That said, I know I'm goofy, I don't have a traditional view of the world and I am not the brightest. I have a blast on this forum, the only forum where I actually participate because my wacky ideas, not always accepted, but listened to. So, lets recap since 2014. I was pretty shy, except yelling at CR for being a dummy - hence CONCERN. I went through some really hard times, and this group kept me going. Kept me hoping for a future, not only star citizen but other stuff not related to it. I vented, I praised, and I laughed. Test is the BEST, not because we are a group of individuals, we are a family and we take care of each other and there are so many examples, I can not list them all here. On that note, I want to thank everyone of Test including our officers who run an awesome website. So, I know Montoya is a snowflake, but he has a heart of gold and loves the community we have built... so my goal for this year is to find a way to make that last hair fall from the top of his head - just kidding (maybe not).

Lets recap 6 years with test.
1601533066210.png

I'm shy, I only have 1076 messages... but each of those messages I managed to piss someone off, except Elmo of course.

1601533163628.png

I am a little disappointed with my Drunk, Thump, and Mad numbers... I'll work on it.

Again, this is my social media outlet and I care for everyone here. Thank you for having me.

CD

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Congratulations ColdDog, you've been here a whole Half Jupiter Year!

It's been a pleasure chatting with you these long years and I look forward to many more, I never see our discussions as arguments as I usually end up learning something and people who argue never learn, and a day is never dull when we've got something to talk about :like:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Ok folks,
I think this is a great opportunity to say how much I like Test. I like everyone, and I mean everyone, even NuffNaff, who I consider a personal friend even though I never met him and I argue with him daily. That said, I know I'm goofy, I don't have a traditional view of the world and I am not the brightest. I have a blast on this forum, the only forum where I actually participate because my wacky ideas, not always accepted, but listened to. So, lets recap since 2014. I was pretty shy, except yelling at CR for being a dummy - hence CONCERN. I went through some really hard times, and this group kept me going. Kept me hoping for a future, not only star citizen but other stuff not related to it. I vented, I praised, and I laughed. Test is the BEST, not because we are a group of individuals, we are a family and we take care of each other and there are so many examples, I can not list them all here. On that note, I want to thank everyone of Test including our officers who run an awesome website. So, I know Montoya is a snowflake, but he has a heart of gold and loves the community we have built... so my goal for this year is to find a way to make that last hair fall from the top of his head - just kidding (maybe not).

Lets recap 6 years with test.
View attachment 18876

I'm shy, I only have 1076 messages... but each of those messages I managed to piss someone off, except Elmo of course.

View attachment 18877

I am a little disappointed with my Drunk, Thump, and Mad numbers... I'll work on it.

Again, this is my social media outlet and I care for everyone here. Thank you for having me.

CD
Just waking up, checking the TEST forums while slightly coherent & saw your glorious announcement for me to congratulate you on. Great job my friend!

Forgot your password?